[ARGUS] Argus on GitHub

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 11 14:20:38 EST 2022

Gentle people,
As a part of emerging from the COVID age, I’ve set up the argus and client source as repos on github.com.
The code is under the openargus user and can be found as:

Argus sensor code:
    https://github.com/openargus/argus <https://github.com/openargus/argus>

Argus client code:
   https://github.com/openargus/clients <https://github.com/openargus/clients>

While argus has been in the open source since 1992 (wow 30 years) … I only recently started using git for open source argus, so the log doesn't go back too far …
If anyone has some suggestions on how to get the best use from GitHub, don’t hesitate to send mail.  Like, is the Wiki section of a repo useful ???

I’ll be updating simple things like copyright dates and the like, but this move is in anticipation of starting argus version 4.0.
The argus web site at https://openargus.org <https://openargus.org/> has a few new things added, so please check it out.

Hope all is most excellent,