[ARGUS] Argus error in packet size and bytes

Sehan Samarakoon sehan6996 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:14:50 EDT 2022

Hi Carter,

Thanks for the reply. I'm running argus on a Kali linux and was only able
to install argus through "sudo apt-get install". So I have been using the
version 3.0.8.2 as shown in here.
[image: argus_ver.png]
I have been trying to get the source code from github but the following
message is given and argus is not installed when I give the "make" command.

[image: Screenshot_2022-06-01_09-05-37.png]
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

-Sehan