[ARGUS] Discussions on GitHub

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 11 09:23:36 EDT 2022

Gentle people,
I turned on GitHub Discussions for both openargus/argus and openargus/clients and invite everyone to use these sites to discuss whatever topic your interested in.   I started a discussion on the openargus/clients site regarding zeek conn.log conversions as a starter and plan to add a few more after this weeks holidays.  Just as suggestions on topics, I am personally interested in endpoint argus and 100G DIY argus sensors, especially how to test and deploy, and on the clients talking about the analytics developed in the DHS and Sandia projects that I’ve been working on for the last 3 years … primarily statistical and ML based behavioral anomaly detection strategies.  I’ll add discussions on these topics next week.

Hope all is most excellent,