[ARGUS] small fixes for ragraph

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jun 9 09:47:19 EDT 2020

Hey Duc Le,
You’ve modified the line argument syntax in a few places for calling rrdtool.
What version of rrdtool are you using ??  Has it changed recently ???

ragraph uses rabins.1 to process its data, so any options are the same as those for rabins.1
The “-m aggregation object(s)” allows you to control how data is aggregated.
Checkout ‘man rabins’ and also racluster.1 as it also uses this approach.

Carter