[ARGUS] Argus ML Examples

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Apr 9 12:56:36 EDT 2020

Hey Marcio,
Great to meet you and to see that you’ve been using Argus in your work !!!!   Collaborating would be great !!!!!

Several ways that we can do that … because your work is in ML, we can put your institution with Oak Ridge National Lab, Stratosphere and CounterFlow as an ML Project … do you have a web site that we can point too that is related to your project ???

I will put your papers in the ‘Publications’ section today, (if they are not there already) … I see your link for the SCADA paper, but there is also one from IEEE Internet of Things Journal … ???  IoT topics are very interesting …

If you have any students that have Dissertations / Thesis that use Argus, I will put links to their papers also in our Publications section ...

With regard to code … if you have a site for your project we can point to that, or a site at your institution, or a GitHub site for the software …   If not, we can put a directory under the ‘argus-clients/examples’ directory if that makes sense, however, there are issues with support for bug fixes and changes that may not be updated as fast as you would like … If it can be a site under your control you will have the most freedom over the software.

Just as a start ….

Carter
       <http://qosient.com/>
Carter Bullard   <mailto:carter at qosient.com>•  Founder
150 E 57th Street, Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494