[ARGUS] Argus flows to Kafka

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Sep 10 11:19:57 EDT 2019

Hey Phil,

There are a few groups that have done specific ML strategies using streaming argus data, Oak Ridge National Labs has an operational system, Situ, and a number of commercial entities have used argus as a part of their ML offerings, but I’m not sure if they are using Kafka … TensorFlow has always been the most common buzz word with these groups … since TensorFlow and Kafka are a common pair of terms, I think some of these companies are probably doing Kafka streaming and Argus data, but not sure that anyone will tell you ...

Is there something that Kafka would need from radium, or the argus-clients that isn’t already there ....  Is there a specific thing that Kafka wants in its streaming pipeline ??

Carter