[ARGUS] Updated publications on openargus.org

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Sat Nov 2 16:41:38 EDT 2019

Gentle persons,
I’ve updated the publications section of the new argus web site, bringing it up to Q3 2019 for research projects and dissertations / theses.  Most of the articles are from the ACM or IEEE sites, but I tried to use the power of the Google to find stuff.   I still have books and web articles to update, but this is a start.

There are a lot of excellent papers, with botnet detection being well represented, and ML emerging in the last couple of years.  All good !!!  I’m sorry that this list got so stale, as there has been a lot of very good work that used argus since 2014.

If I missed your article, or a favorite one, please don’t hesitate to send me email, and I’ll add it to the list.