[ARGUS] ratop with racolor blanks our daddr

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 18 18:23:13 EDT 2019

Hi Carter,

I concur that it looks like the background color is being used. When I highlight to copy and paste into notepad, the data shows up.

When I use:  filter=“” color=daddr:WHITE”  cont
The whole page goes blank.

If I am explicit on all daddr's (have an explicit filter line for each host), shows up fine, but not scalable so right now the option is to not use racolor.

Using putty, securecrt, terminal from ubuntu, all produce the same results.

Emulation on SecureCRT is "xterm" using ANSI color.

Thanks for getting back so quickly!

Steven