[ARGUS] How to filter for co thats not ZZ

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 30 18:34:44 EDT 2019

Hey Monah,
That should work … the only difference between US and ZZ is the 2 char string comparison.  The question is whether your flows have the ZZ in the DSR, or if they only have US, or a subset of the countries.  The ZZ we made up to label flow addresses that don’t have a country, so if you’ve used ralabel.1 or radium.1 to do country labeling, with a good delegated IP address list, then it should work fine.

If you have some flows that you think should work, send them and I’ll see what’s up.
Carter

       <http://qosient.com/>
Carter Bullard   <mailto:carter at qosient.com>•  Chairman / Founder / CTO
150 E 57th Street, Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494