MaxMind GeoIP support in 3.0.8.2

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Sep 28 14:36:34 EDT 2018

Hey Kevin,
If you do a ./configure —help you’ll see all the options that ./configure supports.  If you specify —with-GeoIP it wants the directory where the GeoIP library is.
  —with-GeoIP=DIR. compile with GeoIP in <dir>

You can check if the library is bound to the client binaries with ldd …
   ldd `which ralabel`

If you’re already bound, the city stuff should work ….  I’m not familiar with “reg,cco” as GeoIP City objects off the top of my head.  I’m familiar with “off,cont,lat,lon,region,city,cname”.  Maybe try lat,lon as a test, as I use that all the time ..

Carter