Radium crashes after several days

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 24 08:35:44 EDT 2018

Hey Mona,
Better to be using the latest software, 3.0.8.2, and debug that, if possible.  Not any current issues with radium instability that I’m aware of, so need more information.  I’d start by looking at syslog.  Look for core files, run with debugging turned on and finally running under gdb to capture any failures.

You don’t have to run radium as root, so taking the sudo out of your call may help a bit.
Carter

Carter Bullard • CTO
150 E 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494