logrotate strange argus behavior

Monah Baki monahbaki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:17:37 EDT 2018

Hi Eric,

So I removed the create 0600 waited for the logrotate to run and had the
same issue. Then I specified in my command line " /usr/local/sbin/argus -m
-U 2048 -i eth3 -w /var/log/argus/argus.out -P 562" and waited for
logrotate to run, same issue.
Radium however is still running.

cat /etc/issue.net
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.10 (Santiago)

Thanks
Monah