Argus community / support

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Nov 7 07:48:30 EST 2018

Hey Brian,
We’re here !!  The argus email is supported by Carnegie Mellon, and is / should be working !!!   The open source has been involved with the NSF Insight project, which is an ELK front end with some really good analytics.  That should be available by the end of the year.  And I’m answering emails as they come in.  Alot come to me directly but the list is active !!!!

The email archive was / is at gmane, which is having problems.  We decided to stick with gmane until they figured it out, but they have taken some time to get a web front end going.  The list is a usenet news group that is still being collected by gmane, so the email is there.

We have been busy with the commercial versions of Argus and its clients, but the open source version is still on going.  Maybe if support is important, yiu may consider commercial Argus.

Hope all is most excellent,
Carter

Carter Bullard • CTO
150 E 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494