Field "state" from Argus (ra)

Mauricio Reis reismc at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:18:17 EDT 2018

The answers are helping a lot to clarify my doubts. But I also checked some
omissions in the existing documentation:

   - The following values of the "state" field for the icmp protocol are
   not documented: "*AHA*", "*DCE*", "*DNP*", "*DNQ*", "*IAH*", "*MRP*", "
   *NNA*", "*PHO*", "*ROB*", "*RTA*", "*SEC*", "*SKP*", "*TRC*", "*UNK*", "
   *UR*", "URO" and "*WAY*".
   - The "*UNK*" value of the "state" field for the "icmp" protocol is not
   documented.
   - The flags "C" (*CWR*) and "E" (*ECE*) for the "tcp" protocol were only
   presented in an email, but are not documented.

I would like to know more details about these values from the "state" field
I presented above.

Att.,
Mauricio Reis