TCP flags packet counting

Masoud Sadri masoud.ms70 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:57:09 EST 2018

Thanks for your reply.
My thesis is about finding the anomaly in network flows. I used Johan Mazel
thesis[1] as the base of my work. As you can see in section 3.1.2,
"Multi-resolution Flow Aggregation"; he aggregated network flows and
extracted nine features from them. Two of them(nRST/nPkts and nSYN/nPkts)
depend on TCP flags counter field.

Masoud

[1] https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00667654/document