Argus clients and flow-tools

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 11 12:38:13 EDT 2017

Hey Mike,
The strategy was suppose to be that these OS’s were using an ft-config script in their distribution and we would pick it up that way.
If there is an ft-config script in the “ libft " directory, and we’re not finding it ... does “./configure —with-libft=/path/to/lib/ft/directory” work  ...
Do you have an ft-config file buried somewhere in your /usr, /usr/share, or /opt directories ????
Hope all is most excellent,

Carter