Argus & IPFIX?

Drew Dixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:31:29 EDT 2017

: (  Well, I appreciate your help anyhow, it happens...I might be able to
figure something out to convert the IPFIX to Netflow v9 temporarily I
guess...would be getting really messy and wasting CPU cycles/disk space
trying to do that tho...I thought you said "To that end, if you have some
IPFIX data that the ra* programs can’t read, I’ll spend some time making it
work."  though?  I suppose I was banking on that either way.

Thanks,

-Drew