Argus 3.0.5.35 bug

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Oct 11 08:31:14 EDT 2017

Hey Michael,
Yes, I believe all released and development distros are/were all on the site ... possibly in an archive directory ... The odd distros are development code and the even are stable released code ... So ... whats up with looking at intermediate development code ... can’t imagine what you would be looking for ... can we help you with anything ???

Carter

Carter Bullard • CTO
150 E 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494