argus_output_stream

Phillip Deneault deneaulp at bc.edu
Thu Nov 2 12:04:36 EDT 2017

Well, that totally worked.  I just didn't infer that ability from the
documentation.

from the ra man page:
"-S argus-udp://set:12345     request argus records via UDP from set, port
12345."

Maybe that should be 'read argus records via UDP from set...'  That would
make the meaning line up with the cisco/jflow/sflow examples underneath.

My $0.02.

Thanks again!
Phil