rasplit and netflow question

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 21 20:51:46 EDT 2016

Yes, that should work.  You may want to run with debug set, so you can see what rasplit is doing with the records.  (you may need to re configure and remake with a .debug tag file in the root directory).
   % cd /path/to/the/argus-clients/root/directory
   % touch .debug
   % ./configure;make
   % bin/rasplit -D4 -M time 5m -S cisco://any:9995 -w /argus/%Y/%m/%d/%Y.%m.%d.%H.%M.%S

You may want to use radium to collect the netflow records and have rasplit connect to the radium, if you’d like the flexibility to have other analytics work with the flow records, out side of the archive.

Holler if you see something that is odd !!!!

Carter