Generating Graph Using ragraph

Andrey Silversburg via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 21 00:32:39 EDT 2016

Yes I had figure out the issue. Thank you, Carter.

There is another question. I try to use this command in
http://www.qosient.com/argus/data.aggregation.shtml

for i in 1s 2s 5s 10s 15s 20s 30s 45s 1m 2m 5m 10m 15m 20m 30m 1h 2h; do
echo $i ; \
           ragraph rate dport -M $i -r output.file -t 18-20 -m proto
dport -upper 5000 -lower 7000 \
              -title "Aggregation Metric Distribution Analysis -
Resolution $i" ; \
           mv ragraph.png aggregation.$i.png; done

I don't think this example is working for argus version 3.x

On 9/16/2016 9:06 PM, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Hey Andrey,
> ragraph.1 doesn’t support that type of graph directly, but ragraph.1
> is a front end to rrd_graph.  If it can generate the graph you want,
> then you can pass options to rrd_graph through the ragraph.1 command line.
>
> Did you figure out your earlier issue ???
> Carter
>
>> On Sep 15, 2016, at 10:55 PM, Andrey Silversburg via Argus-info
>> <argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
>> <mailto:argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, what is the flag command for generating X-axis as time but Y-axis
>> as pkts ?
>>

>> Thank you
>>
>> On 9/2/2016 4:08 PM, Andrey Silversburg wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I try to generate graph using this command :
>>>
>>> */usr/local/bin/ragraph pkts -M 30s -r /var/log/argus/argus.out -w
>>> /home/andrey/Desktop/ragraph.png*
>>>
>>> It works.
>>>
>>> But when I try to use this command for generate source, destination
>>> and protocol :
>>>
>>> */usr/local/bin/ragraph dbytes sbytes proto -fill -M 30s -r
>>> /var/log/argus/argus.out -w /home/andrey/Desktop/ragraph.png
>>>
>>> *Is not working. The error said : *"ERROR: Unused Arguments "" in
>>> command : LINE1:ralphaIn0#4040e0:src tcp    :"
>>> *
>>> I think my command is not wrong. I'm using argus 3.0.8.1. Is there
>>> any misplace configuration maybe ?

>> Avast logo

---