Finding original configuration

Babak Alipour via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 9 14:47:36 EDT 2016

Thank you for your response. I'm trying to figure out, out of all the
fields that can be specified using '-s' options, which ones were actually
recorded in the file? For example, I've noticed many flows in our files do
not have (s/d)AS number recorded, could that be due to the configuration?

*Babak Alipour ,*
*University of Florida*