Generating Graph Using ragraph

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:08:59 EDT 2016

Hey Andrey,
The error is coming from rrdgraph.  ragraph.1 will use generate a round robin database (rrd) and then call rrd_graph to generate the png image.

Seems that its having problems presenting arguments (metrics) to the assigned labels for the legend.  rrd_graph doesn’t particularly like empty fields when it needs to graph something.  Possible that some of your input isn’t appropriate for the graph ????

You can try to use the latest code, 3.0.8.2, but I suspect that rrd_tool has changed.  If you limit the amount of data your trying to graph, you may find the debug support in ragraph.1 useful.

Carter