radium crashing intermittently with 'divide error'

Russell Fulton via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 18 14:08:22 EST 2016

No rush Carter.  It's been misbehaving for a month another few days won't hurt

Sent from my iPad
russell at fulton.geek.nz<mailto:russell at fulton.geek.nz>

On 19/11/2016, at 03:26, Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com<mailto:carter at qosient.com>> wrote:

Hey Russell,
Yes, there is a divide by zero fix in  ... sorry ... I've been so busy that I have been negligent with the open source.   I think it was reported by NIST people, and we put a fix in.  I'm not in the office until Sun, I'll try to get you a copy of the latest patched versions then ...

Carter