Getting flows from a span port

Matt Brown via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 26 10:43:22 EDT 2016

Monah,

argus can consume netflow, render it to argus binary data, which can be
store/reviewed with the various ra* clients.

Solarwinds has an add-in that renders netflow graphically ("NetFlow Traffic
Analyzer"); argus doesn't do this, but people have stored argus data and
then used `ragraph` to render graphs of data.

There are a few examples on the NSMwiki page: http://nsmwiki.org/Argus

[image: https://mbrownnyc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/argus.png]

Hope this helps,

Matt