ra as a long running task

Brad via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 4 09:06:11 EDT 2016

Is ra meant to be used for long running tasks?

When I run it to read  from a socket (see below) for an extended period
(a few days) memory usage slowly grows to 100% and the process dies.

ra -c, -L-1 -nn -p 3 -Zs -s stime ltime dur saddr daddr sport dport
state proto spkts sbytes dbytes -S argus_sensor:5050

If ra should work acceptably in this situation, I can debug more and
find the cause of the memory leak. If it is not meant for this purpose,
what should I use instead of ra. radium?

Thanks,

Brad