Inter packet arrival times, etc

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:36:28 EST 2016

Hey John,
What version of argus are you using ???
You will get blanks for the SIntPkt and DIntPkt fields if there aren’t more than 1 packet in the flow record.
Try printing out at least the spkts and dpkts fields to see that you are getting multiple packets.

You are not turning on source packet size reporting, which needs the -Z option, so do you mean +dintpkt instead of +spktsz ?????

Carter