Rabins and netflow 5 failure

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:59:45 EDT 2016

Richard,
rabins.1 didn’t fail, it simply exited.  Your extract doesn’t show any errors, just the normal closing sequences of deallocating all the memory.

To address your problem, you need the flow data that rabins is processing. If you can generate a data file that replicates these problems, then we can work on that situation.  I have suggested that you collect a bunch of netflow records using ra.1 writing them to a file, so that we can catch the data that maybe generating your problem.  If there are errors parsing the records, the problem will be in the argus data file.

It looks like you are using radium to collect the netflow data ???

Carter