argus[-clients]-3.0.8.2

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 14 11:25:09 EST 2016

Hey /Elof,
I have to say that I'm embarassed that I haven't been able to get the code out.  I've been so busy trying to get the new company direction going, that I haven't been able to give argus the attention.
I have not been able to go theough the support directories (man pages, Config descriptions, etc..) to make sure they reflect changes.  I don't think that is "critical" but it is stuff that needs to be done.

I have the release tarfiles and sig files ready to go (have been ready for months now), the code seems to be working well, but there maybe debian distribution build issues (rpms should be good) and I haven't reviewed the Windows port to see if its OK.  If you think that we can be a little sloppy, then I can release almost immediately.

Opinions ?!???

Carter