Argus 3.0.8 packages for Debian 7 (Wheezy)

John Gerth via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 7 00:35:37 EST 2016

I'm trying to help some students here use argus during a collegiate
cyber defense exercise this weekend.  The VM for the competition is
on Debian 7 (Wheezy), but we can't make changes to it until the exercise
begins so I'd rather not try to build from a tarball.

I used the build scripts in 3.0.8 to create the .deb files on my Ubuntu system,
but there were version failures in the dependencies so neither argus nor argus-clients
would install on Wheezy VM we were given a couple of hours of access to for practice.

Does anyone on the list happen to have built argus 3.0.8 packages for Wheezy?

--
John Gerth      gerth at graphics.stanford.edu  Gates 378   (650) 725-3273