How is the flgs field derived?

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 27 09:26:28 EDT 2016

Hey Richard,
Not to inject myself too much in your project, but radium should be able to read IPFIX ... so not sure of the nprobe element???  Gloriad generated native argus data, didn't use Netflow, so there maybe some tweaking.
You won't get the loss data that was so cool about Gloriad's displays, but most of the rest will be doable.
Carter