Detecting BitTorrent

John Gerth via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:40:26 EST 2015

Remember that a large transfer can take awhile to complete and is
will comprise more than one argus record if it spans multiple
reporting intervals.  Tbat said, if you use the "-t" and "port" options
as recommended previously, you'll be focused on the right time
interval and will see a series of large transfers involving
the suspect local IP.