Recommended Netflow Configuration for Cisco IOS 15

Eric Pancer via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 5 20:17:08 EST 2015

Thanks, Carter! Okay, so we went with the following flexible Netflow
configuration using standard v5 records but v9 as the exporter.

!
flow exporter flow-export-west
 destination 172.18.86.50
 source GigabitEthernet0/0/1
 transport udp 2055
!
!
flow monitor flow-monitor-west
 exporter flow-exporter-west
 record netflow-original
!

By the way, just for the archive: turns out the Cisco ISR 4000-series
cannot send flow data via the management interface/management VRF.
Would have hoped this could have been separated out, but it just
didn't work out.

Cheers!

- Eric