argus[-clients]-3.0.8.2

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:33:09 EST 2015

Gentle people,
Based on popular demand, I’ll be releasing 3.0.8.2 next week.
I apologize for being so busy the last 3-4 months, and not getting to all the requests.
We fixed a number of issues in the last 2-3 months, and a few popped up that may not have gotten attention, PF_RING … but I believe that all faults have been addressed and issues like IPv6-ICMP, etc...
If you feel that your problem has not been addressed, please send email so we can “figure it out”, so to speak.

I will upload the release candidates today for argus and clients with the latest code and will send out a notification to the list.

Hope all is most excellent,