ratop no longer working

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Feb 10 07:59:48 EST 2015

Hey Monah,
What do you mean by no output ??  No column titles ?  No command line summary at the top ... No clock .. Or no data ?  If there is a command line displayed, is there a host or address after the '-S' ? That is needed to receive data.

Could be that your filter is having problems getting cycles to complete.  Does '-b' reveal anything ?? (This should dump the compiled filter)

Carter