Displaying / filtering IPv6 ICMP types and codes

Brad brad at vt.edu
Wed Aug 5 13:42:48 EDT 2015

Carter,

Are the Types and Codes combined in the variables sport and dport to
produce one number in the output? The variables sport and dport look like
uint16 types if I'm reading the source correctly? Would it be as simple as
splitting that one number into two (the underlying Type and Code)? Adding
human meaningful ways to get at that would be the harder problem I think
(what you and Ken are discussing, but I was wondering if I could just take
the current output and split sport and dport into the underlying Type and
Code as a quick work-around.

Thanks,

Brad