argus-3.0.8.1.tar.gz release candidate on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 15 10:48:40 EDT 2015

Gentle people,
I have just now uploaded the latest argus-3.0.8.1.tar.gz to the development server.

   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-3.0.8.1.tar.gz <http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-3.0.8.1.tar.gz>
   ftp://ftp.qosient.com/dev/argus-3.0/argus-3.0.8.1.tar.gz <ftp://ftp.qosient.com/dev/argus-3.0/argus-3.0.8.1.tar.gz>

This release fixes a fatal condition with remote filters, and you should upgrade.
This version provides fixes from previous uploads of 3.0.8.1.

There are changes for debian distributions, idle timer fixes, polling interface changes, VmWare packet capture fix.
I will be starting argus-3.0.9 almost immediately, where we’ll continue to fix and add new things.

This version should be the version that I will push out as stable by the end of the week.

Thanks for the support, and hope all is most excellent,