Introducing: cryptopan for Argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 10 16:06:30 EDT 2015

Hey DsP,
All is good.  I was just suggesting that if people wanted to
test before I distributed a release with your patch installed,
they can just grab your patch and give it a whirl.

I do not suggest another library, as that makes it complicated.

I’ll have to change a few things to conform to our way of things,
but I suspect that I won’t have to do much.

Thanks again !!!

Carter