Introducing: cryptopan for Argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 10 14:44:47 EDT 2015

Hey Dsp,
Most excellent !!!  Very cool !!!

Just a few questions regarding integration … would you want this support
turned on automatically if the cryptopan libraries can be discovered
during the ./configure run ???

Do you expect cyptopan libraries to be installed system wide, or do you
expect users to download cryptopan into the local directory, like we
see with flowtools libraries, etc… ??

It will take me a little time to integrate the changes into the official release.
With the patch and announcement in the mailing list, many can grab and test
before we get the next release out.

If we release 3.0.8.1 in the short term, this may not make it, but it will be
in argus-clients-3.0.9, the next developers version, which will start officially
very soon !!!

Thanks for all the hard work, its great to get these types of surprises !!!
Carter