rasqlinsert disconnect issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Sep 28 14:55:51 EDT 2014

In the earlier code we actually did a “use database” call after we established the
db connection.  new code doesn’t do that, we use the database reference
in each call to avoid the problem where we lose the connection and subsequent
mysql_real_query() calls, don’t  have the database reference.

If you have any other problems, don’t hesitate to email !!
Carter

>>> John