How to detect malicious activities

Jesse Bowling jessebowling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 09:31:46 EDT 2014

You might also consider the CIF project for aggregating public and private feeds (https://code.google.com/p/collective-intelligence-framework/). Once you have a source of IP data, you can use the rafilteraddr client to filter IP addresses out of the argus data for further action...Additionally you could use ralabel to add a label to flows which could later be filtered...It really depends on what you’d like to accomplish!

Cheers,

Jesse