rasqlinsert disconnect issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Sep 25 13:34:25 EDT 2014

Hey John,
rasqlinsert() is multi-threaded, and its possible that
the cache concurrency thread, the one that is managing the
database cache, exited if the database fails.

rasqlinsert() should close, if that thread is done.

So you are seeing rasqlinsert() is still running, but
not updating the database ??  Is rasqlinsert() getting
bigger ???  (should be generating INSERT and UPDATE
requests, but the DB thread is not processing them ???)

Carter