Errors in gap detection

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 23 10:53:10 EDT 2014

So what are the flow idle timeout values in your sensor(s) ???
Could it be really long, leaving older base sequence numbers
around, and we’re getting port reuse ???  Or it could be we’re
seeing sequence number rollover ???  What are the stcpb and
dtcpb for the flows that have crazy numbers ???

Carter