rasqlinsert record field

John T. Myers myersj0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:15:49 EDT 2014

Ok, so now I’m doing:

“-s -record autoid stime flgs proto saddr sport dir daddr dport pkts bytes state srcid -d -m none"

And I get: mysql_real_query error Column ‘state’ specified twice — this is when the table is already created with the old schema.

If I drop the table and attempt to create a new one with the same command I get a “Duplicate column name ‘stime’ “ error and the table will not create.

Using just ‘-s -record’ as the only option to -s works fine, but then I can’t specify my schema. So, can I not combine ‘-record’ with other explicit fields I want in my schema using the -s option?

john