rasqlinsert disconnect issues

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Wed Oct 1 21:46:24 EDT 2014

Carter,

I¹m running rasqlinsert using ­S localhost:561 to process the output of
radium which is doing labeling. I¹ll fire up an instance of the release code
with the same parameter but a different table name and see if there is
anything obvious. I¹ve built the release code with both .debug and .devel do
you have a recommendation for a debug value?

‹Dave