regarding ipv6

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed May 21 17:58:57 EDT 2014

Hey James,
We don’t make a big distinction between ipv4 and ipv6.
you can always filter on ipv6 by using the filter “ ipv6 “.

   ra -S localhost - ipv6

Aggregation works well, longest prefix match works and CIDR
works, but they are literal operators, so if you do saddr/64
on an IPv6 address, it should do the right thing, not sure
it would be what you wanted …

There is a distinction between ‘icmp’ and ‘icmp-v6’ as filters,
so a filter like " icmp and ipv6 “ would return nada, as there
won’t be any matches.

Carter