Big O Impact of Filters

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu May 15 11:30:48 EDT 2014

Hey Jason,
Could you give this version of racluster() a run to see if it does
what you want ???  The principal difference is that the output of
this new racluster() will have records a bit more out of order
that the other version.

With streaming data, you may not get status reports timely (like
within 0.25 seconds of the status timer expiration) but you will
get correct status record reporting, driven by the idle timeout
period.  I’ll improve this behavior later today.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for pushing on this !!!!

Carter