argus client json format

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:39:39 EDT 2014

hi Carter,

The json format specification can be found here -

http://www.json.org/

And there's example showing the both xml and json format here -

http://json.org/example.html

This data format is very popular now especially for restful system, right
now it is supported by both logstash and fluentd for data interception. I
have seen couple of tools that use libjansson to output the data in json
format

http://www.digip.org/jansson/

I'm interested to know rabins with elasticsearch approach though, are they
using for performance and topN tracking?

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>