4-byte ASN numbers being expressed as floating point numbers by ralabel

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 27 13:56:35 EDT 2014

Hey Kevin,
Need to check that your /etc/ralabel.conf file is actually adding country codes.

The keyword  for AS numbers is “ as “.  So we may print the asdot value, but we don’t
parse that format for AS numbers, and that is a bug that I’ll fix.
Right now,  try something like:

   ra - src as gt 65535

Or covert the asdot to decimal, which is what the filter will like right now.
2.18 = 131090

   ra - src as 131090

Carter