4-byte ASN numbers being expressed as floating point numbers by ralabel

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 26 22:20:57 EDT 2014

Hey Kevin,
We have implemented print formats for some fields, and it maybe that the bug is in that logic, its described in the ra man page.  Try printing the asn's with the  explicit format %d.  I'm not near the code so forgive my memory if this is not right, but try:

   ra -s +sas:6:%d

see if that changes anything.

Carter